Travel Hacking vs. Extreme Couponing! What???

So, yes, it has been a while since I have blogged. I have a few things going on at the moment, but no worries...God is in control!

But, I did want to share with you a post that my buddy Drew over at Travel Is Free wrote today! It's called, "Why Travel Hacking Is Better Than Extreme Couponing".  It is just plain funny and I love to get people's perspectives on couponing...some perspectives are the same ones I had before I learned how to do it! This post made me laugh, and yes, he does know about my episode:) He warned me ahead of time and I found the post today! :)

Drew really is a great guy and has been helping me, for the last month or so, plan a trip to Disney for my extended family of 12.  Just like me, he is passionate about what he does.  Thanks to Drew, I have already gotten our 12 flights to Florida for free and then some...and now we are working on our free hotel stay at the Disney Dolphin Resort! If you want to know how, start researching his site...I can't explain it very well and I don't feel comfortable doing so since I'm not an expert...yet! So don't ask, LOL! :)

Tonight, I needed a laugh and this was it! Yes, I know that couponing is worth it the time I have put into it, so no offense is taken...I literally have saved thousands over the years on food that my family and the families we feed each month would normally eat. Our ministry is our way of doing God's work and I'll continue to do it for as long as I am able.  THIS is my goal vs. traveling around the world. BUT, I will say that "travel hacking" is fun to explore and it is totally worth it if you are going to vacation anyway!  Wouldn't it be awesome to send some of my families on a little getaway for FREE???!!!  I'm thinking that once my trip is done, this can become a goal of mine...hmmm....

Anyway, enjoy his post and laugh! And feel free to explore the site!  In the meantime, I am going to invite Drew and Caroline over for spaghetti, cheez-its and juice boxes! :)

God bless you all...I haven't forgotten you...

No comments:

Post a Comment