My Staples Deals 3/17/13 - Free Batteries & Paper!



Yay! I love Staples! I haven't spent anything except tax this year so far on items! :)  Here's what I got today...I used my Staples Gift Cards (see how to roll them HERE) to pay for my Staples Rewards items in the first transaction. Then, I used my Rewards to purchase my Easy Rebate items and turn them into CASH for my second transaction!!!

Duracell 16pk of AA or AAA batteries @ $13.99, get 100% back in Staples Rewards! = FREE!

*There is a limit of 2 per customer. It is tied to your rewards card, so you can only get TWO! :)
**Also, remember that if you use any coupon or rewards to purchase the batteries, your Staples rewards will be reduced by that amount! They only reward you for your out-of-pocket cost! You CAN use your gift cards to pay!


OTHER FREE deals for using your Staples Rewards to turn them back into cash!

Hammermill 8 1/2" x 11" CopyPlus Copy Paper, 500ct. @ $6.99, submit for $6.99 Easy Rebate!!!
 *Limit 2 per household and you CAN use your Rewards to pay, you will get the full $6.99!


     

Staples Photo Supreme 8 1/2" x 11" Paper 50pk. @ $14.99, submit for $14.99 Easy Rebate!!!
*Limit 2 per household, you can use Rewards!

No comments:

Post a Comment