IMPORTANT!! Price Chopper Discontinuing Some Competitor Coupons!

 
I confirmed today that Price Chopper will be discontinuing the acceptance of drug store coupons and coupons from stores such as Dollar General and Family Dollar as competitor coupons. This begins on March 25, 2013. Bummer!
 
So, if you are planning on using the awesome $5 off $25 coupons that you have from stores such as Kinney Drugs or Family Dollar, use them this week!!!
 
Here's what I did...
 
Domino Sugar is on sale 3 places this week. (See post  HERE on couponing tips for Sunday ads.) I took my $1/2 coupon (from the RP insert from 3/17) to Kinney Drugs to get the 2/$5 sale and got them for 2/$4 after.
AND, I got a $5 off $25 coupon!
 
Then I went to Price Chopper to use it on the Catalina deal for Viva Paper Towels and Cottonelle Toilet Paper which gave me a $10 OYNO Catalina!
 
If you need a way to spend your $25 to use the coupon, try getting products like reduced meat, produce or necessities like milk or bread! :) Hurry!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment