Easy Savings at Price Chopper...No Coupon Clipping!

 
One of the easiest ways to save money at any grocery store is to look for "freshness peelies". These are the little coupons stuck right to the product on the shelf.  (You may not peel these off yourself, the cashier must do it or they are void!)
 
Today at Price Chopper, I needed milk.  I found these quarts marked $1.30 each at regular price. I saw these $1 peelie stickers on them and checked the dates to see when they would expire. They are good for 9 more days!
 
 
Using the peelies, I got (4) of them...for just .30 each! In other words, a gallon cost me just $1.20! AND, I didn't have to bring my coupons.
 
Now, had I had a coupon for this milk, I WOULD be able to use a store coupon with it since this store does not consider freshness peelies a "store" coupon.
They are simply marked down to sell by the expiration!
 
This is also true with many other dairy items such as yogurts, cottage cheese, sour cream, etc.  The meat section also has these coupons.  So, if you are shopping anyway, make a quick run through these sections to see if there are any items you could use! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment