Diaper Run! About $4.00 for Pampers! Yay!

I LOVE cheap diapers and Target has them this week! I haven't been stocking up too much because my son is ALMOST done with them...but WHEN??? So, I just keep getting them when they are super cheap!



 
I did these in two seperate transactions so that I could keep my out of pocket cost the lowest by using one gift card to pay for the next order!
 
 
#1 Transaction:
(2) Pampers Easy Ups @ $9.49 = $19.98
Used (2) $2/1 Swagbucks printables or coupons.com = less $4
Paid = $14.98, get $5 Target gift card for buying 2!!!
 
#2 Transaction:

(2) Pampers Cruisers @ $9.49 = $19.98
Used (2) $1.50/1 Swagbucks printables or coupons.com = less $3
Paid $15.98 - $5 gift card = $10.98 AND got another $5 gift card!!!
 
 
Total out of pocket = $25.96, got a $5 gift card AND $5.00 from Endorse!!!! :)
 
PLUS, if you are a user of ENDORSE, you'll get $5 back (ends tonight), but I think this deal may return for tomorrow for 1 week! :)
Not a user? CLICK HERE to start earning money for buying what you need! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment