My Staples Trip 2/18/13!

You HAVE to hit Staples this week if you are into FREE stuff! :)

My post last week talked about Staples Rewards and Staples Easy Rebates...well, you may want to take advantage of BOTH this week!

Here's what I did with the gift cards that I get with my Staples Rewards certificates:


(1) Staples Multipurpose Paper $6.99 with a $6.99 Easy Rebate when you scan this coupon (Pay out of pocket, get all back except tax with rewards card number = FREE) Limit one per card.

(1) FREE earbuds @ $3.99 when you purchase $25 in-store. You can find this coupon in your SUNDAY paper Staples insert. SOMETIMES they have a copy at the store, but not usually

(1) 5-ream Staples Copy Paper @ $24.99. Use this coupon to save $4.99 at the register and then get $20 back in Staples Rewards, FREE except tax! Limit (2) per card...I forgot a 2nd coupon!

(1) Poland Spring Water @ $2.99 when you use your in-ad SUNDAY paper Staples insert coupon. On sale for $4.49 otherwise. Limit one per day.

SO, all of this cost only the price of the water (plus tax) because it was either FREE or you will be getting it back in rebates and rewards! :) I have to go back for my other free 5-ream paper this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment