COUPON CLASS Tomorrow - Last Call!

This is just a reminder...we have just 3 spots left! :)

Original Post:

So, I FINALLY secured a location for the couponing class! There is limited seating of about 18, so I would reserve early if you want to come!

This will be a couponing class focused on grocery store shopping in our area. The main stores will be Price Chopper and Tops, but we will cover some others as time permits.  This is NOT a seminar. This is an actual CLASS on how to coupon so that you can go home and actually do it! :) There IS math involved, but I will walk you through it if math is not "your thing".
 
 Coupons + Math = Saving Money! :)

 photo website-blog-pic-cute-3.gif
 
 DATE: Saturday, March 9th 
TIME: 9:00 am - 11:00 am -ish :) 
PLACE:  Life Church of the Nazarene
535 Thompson Blvd.
Watertown, NY 13601
(Go in first door and turn right)
 
COST: $15 per person or $25 per couple
This can be paid in cash or check at the door BEFORE the class.
 
***Please bring a calculator and any questions you may have!
 
 
Topics covered:
 
Anatomy of Coupons
Store Coupon Policies (The ins and outs!)
Stacking Coupons, Where to Find Them
Competitor Coupons
Putting Coupons In The Correct Order
Double-Dipping Deals
Your Own Coupon Match Ups
Catalina and Gas Rewards Deals - (Hope you like word problems! :) )
Question and Answer Time!
 
I will provide a snack and drink. Please be prompt as we will begin at 9 am.

To reserve your spot, please comment below
or email me at jesusandcouponsdotcom @ gmail .com (no spaces between)

Hope to see you there!!!
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Apparently I can not type a complete thought :) I would like to save a spot for me! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to reserve a spot! Tell me what I need to do

    ReplyDelete